You are using an outdated browser that will cause usability and security issues.
We strongly recommend upgrading your browser...
4v4 Cary Street Challenge and Clinic
October 25, 2015
9:15 - 10:15am at Cary Street Field.
Clinic will be from 10:30 - 11:00am.
Tournament Play begins at 11:00am.
- Registration - 9:15am-10:15am
- Stickwork Clinic - 10:30am-11:00am
- Round Robin Play - 11:00am-12:30pm
- Round Robin Play 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Championship Game 2:45pm
Directions to Cary Street Field
- 4v4 Cary Street Challenge and Clinic is open to all high school aged players.
- 24 Teams – 1 Champion Prizes for Champion and Runner Up!
Cost of prizes is included in the admissions fees charged for participants.
- Maximum 10 participants per team (9 players plus a goalie)
- Minimum 7 participants per team (6 players plus a goalie)
- Must have a goalie to register!
- Teams must wear same colored jerseys
- There will be no refunds for the Cary Street Challenge & Clinic
Coaches - Prior to registering, you must have the following information ready for each player:
- Player Name
- Player Email
- Player Club
- Team Name
- Player Graduation Year